A strong planning process is the best way to help create a more financially secure strategy. It is crucial to create a financial plan that seeks to protect your needs now, but also plans for the future in a tax efficient manner. It is my goal to assist you in building a solid financial structure that will help stand the test of time to work toward building wealth for you and your family.
My process is based on two key aspects of financial security: asset protection and wealth creation. A plan must aim to provide financial security throughout your life, especially for your most valuable assets. It must provide income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness or death. The plan must also aim to gain the maximum returns it can via a solid, tax efficient wealth portfolio.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial planning needs. We will consider important milestones such as major purchases, marriage, children, education, dreams and retirement. This plan will entail regular review of ongoing financial management strategies.
This goal-based financial planning approach is designed to help you:
- Define customized short and long-term goals that ensure you choose only the right financial products and services
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor your plan to ensure it meets your changing needs
Contact us today to find out more about the financial planning process and learn how a sound financial plan can help you pursue your goals.
What is Financial Planning?
Financial planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to pursue short- and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in your life.
As a Financial Advisor, I will work with you to create a plan that includes solid insurance and investment products and is flexible enough to meet your changing needs.
The first step to working toward financial security is creating a strong financial strategy. We will work together to prepare a plan that helps you:
- Prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement or minimize your current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Provide for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect your business and your employees through affordable benefits
*Investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss